Insurance, Investment, Financial Advisory
Before stepping ahead, ask yourself few questions::
- Is your consultant qualified?
- Is your consultant well-informed?
- Is your consultant well-experienced?
- Is your consultant independent enough?
- Is your consultant high on resources?
- Does your consultant offer a value-added proposition?
Insurance is increasingly becoming as an integral part of financial planning. Investors realise that Insurance is key to protecting financial health and that of families. There are several insurance products in the marketplace to cater to different objectives, we work with you to choose those plans that are suitable for your circumstances.
To plan your insurances better, we present a brief insight into the two broad categories under which Insurance falls:
- Life insurance is designed to secure your family's financial future, in the event of your death, by providing them with some replacement income and covering your remaining debts and expenses. Life insurance has come a long way and can also be used to effectively achieve a host of other financial goals - grow your assets or save for the future.
- General insurance covers events that may or may not happen, such as accident, fire or theft, and provides protection against financial losses that arise out of such an occurrence.
The aim of taking out any insurance policy is to compensate you following a loss so that you are, in general, as well off - but no better off - than you were before the loss occurred. Thus, Insurance Planning and Management gains significance as a risk protection exercise for every investor, and calls for specialized counsel based on individual needs.
Our Insurance Management Advisor's primary role with you is to assess your insurance needs in the context of an overall wealth management plan. We will review your existing coverage, if any - as in some cases, what you have may be sufficient and in others additional coverage will be recommended.
Term Insurance Policy
Whole Life Policy
Money Back Policy
Annuities And Pension
Personal Accident Insurance
- Medical Reimbursement
- Education Benefit
- Modification of residential accommodation and own vehicle
- Ambulance hiring charges
Investment & Finance
Managing your money and planning your financial security are no easy tasks. Time constraints, tax laws that are constantly changing and a confusing assortment of investment options - all present roadblocks for most people seeking to manage their finances in a profitable way.
As an experienced investment & insurance advisor, we are able to offer high - performance financial products that help you take right financial decisions.
Our experts analyze your basic financial goals - elements such as needs and desires, your experiences, your status in life and your current net worth and then advise an optimal solution.
There is no single investment strategy that suits everyone. In line with this belief, we at Manoj Vatsal & Co. have channeled our successful wealth management expertise to create a wide array of solutions that cater to a range of risk and return preferences. Investment planning begins with determining an appropriate asset mix more than picking good funds. Your portfolio should be balanced to provide security, income and growth. Diversification and balanced investing give protection against portfolio volatility as a whole and keep you invested and on track.
Based on your goals, time frame for investing and risk/reward tolerance, we choose the right combination of investments and customize an asset allocation strategy for your portfolio. As your investment manager, we try to maximize your after-tax returns through careful portfolio construction, risk management, and disciplined re-balancing. We aim to consistently deliver high risk-adjusted returns, irrespective of your specific investment goals.