Our Quality Policy and Ethics
To build a professional Firm with flexible policies to create an environment for innovation and development, with customer focus, leader ship, involvement of people, process approach, system approach to management, continual improvement, factual approach to decision making and mutually beneficial Client relationships.
As stated, the senior partners of the audit firm frame an appropriate ‘Quality Policy’ stating the commitment to complying with requirements and continual improvement and also providing a framework for continuous review of objectives. The policy framed is communicated and explained to the entire Staff within the audit firm.
- Planning: The senior partners ensure that ‘Quality Objectives’ are established at all levels and are consistent with the ‘Quality Policy’. The partners ensure that the objectives are made measurable by suitable means.
- Responsibility/Review: The responsibilities and authorities are defined and communicated by the senior partners and specific staff holding responsibility for ensuring compliance of the Policies. Quarterly reviews ensure that there has been no deviation in compliance of the Quality Policy.
- Resource management
- Provision of resources: The senior partners ensure that adequate resources are available to implement, maintain and continually improve the quality management system and to enhance Client satisfaction.
- Human Resources: The requisite staffing based on education, training, skills and experience has been delegated responsibility . The staff in an the firm consists qualified, semi-qualified and audit trainee personnel and other clerical and administrative staff. The training needs of these personnel are reviewed regularly and necessary training is imparted
- Infrastructure: The firm has identified, provided and maintained the required infrastructure such as the premises, workspace, equipment, hardware, software, library and supporting services, with continuing enhancement keeping pace with the developing technology.
- Work environment: The firm assesses the human and physical factor of the work environment needed to achieve the conformity with the Quality Policy and Client satisfaction
- Adhering to the Statement on Code of Conduct and Professional ethics issued by the Indian Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAI) especially relating to the principles of independence, integrity, objectivity, confidentiality and professional behavior
- The Firm will be staffed by personnel who have attained and maintain the technical standards and professional competence required to enable them to fullfill their responsibilities with due care.
- To review Clients and assignments on an ongoing basis, in making a decision to accept or retain a Client, without compromising the Firm's independence and ability to serve the Client properly
- Delegating with sufficient direction, supervision and review of work at all levels in order to provide reasonable assurance that the work performed meets appropriate standards of quality
Ensuring Continuing Quality
- Establishing the objectives and processes necessary to deliver results in accordance with customer requirements and the organization’s policies.
- Implementing the processes.
- Monitoring and measuring processes and product against policies, objectives and requirements of the Client and reporting and documenting the results.
- Take decisions to continually improve process performance
- Ensuing that a quality management system is established, implemented, maintained and improved
- Reviewing the Quality Management Systems at planned intervals to ensure continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness with maintenance of suitable records
- Planning and developing the processes required for providing various types of services to the clients and these shall be consistent with the other processes of the quality management systems.